Saturday, November 14, 2009

Magic for the Ignorant

I'm sitting here wishing that there was a spell or potion or charm available to make life become simple again. I spent a lot of my early years wishing for time to speed up; to become an adult and determine my own way. Little did I know that things become more complicated as you get older, that the more you know...well the more you know, the more you know. Ugh. Words that used to flow out easily take so much thought to get straight. Words that I used to understand are sounding more like foreign gibberish. How I wish I could put my blinders back on, and enjoy the freedom of ignorance.

2 comments:

  1. Showing magic is so good art in that you have to make more concentration if the concentration is break then you can't perform the magic.In this eye magic is take so much concentration and if we get this magic we make from the people that we have to like.

    R4i卡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, Destree. Your words with your images are probing, yet peaceful.

    ReplyDelete